This message will display if you are running MacOS 10.15 or later.
There is nothing to worry about, this message is from MacOS Gatekeeper and simply appears because the Sawgrass Print Manager has not been verified by Apple and can easily be bypassed.
We'll have you printing in no time!
To view video subtitles in your language, please press c (subtitles/closed captions), followed by Settings > Subtitles/cc and then select your language.
First thing's first:
- Let's start by click Go and selecting Downloads.
- Once you are in downloads, find the package that says "SPM_MacOS...pkg."
- Next, you will want to click on this package icon so that you can see a drop-down menu. Listed below are a few ways to prompt this menu to appear:
- If you are using a double button mouse: right click on the package one time to access the drop-down menu
- If you are using a single button mouse: press CTRL on your keyboard and click the package with your mouse while holding it down
- If you are using a trackpad: using two fingers, press down on your trackpad one time to click the package.
- Click Open from the drop-down menu
- This will open another malicious software error message but this time, there will be be an option to select open. You can proceed with the installation from here!
Alternatively, you can also bypass the message by performing the following:
- > System Preferences
- Security & Privacy
- Under the General tab, you can also click Open Anyway.
- Select Open. You can proceed with the installation from here!
It may take a few tries to get your drop-down menu to appear, do not worry if it does not appear the first time!
If you do not know which MacOS version you have, click on the Apple in the top, left corner. Then click About. This will show you which MacOS software version you have.
If you are still experiencing issues or have further questions, please contact our Sawgrass Care Team for assistance by click the 'Help' button on the bottom right of the page, or click here.