Follow the procedure below to check whether the print head nozzles are clogged up or not by printing a nozzle check test pattern.
- Press the [Menu] button.
- Press the [▲] or [▼] button to display [Printer Features], and then press the [OK] button.
- Press the [▲] or [▼] button to select [List/Test Print], and then press the [OK] button.
- Press the [▲] or [▼] button to display [Nozzle Check Pattern], and then press the [OK] button.
- Press the selection button for [Print].
A test pattern is printed.
- Check the printed test pattern.
Printed Test Pattern
Using the test pattern, check for print head clogging and the number of the clogged head.
The number appearing above each color in the test pattern is the number of the print head.
The print head for Cyan and Black is [Head 1].
The print head for Yellow and Magenta is [Head 2].
Check which print head is clogged by referring to the following illustration.
Perfect Nozzle Check
When print heads are clogged
If the print head is clogged, perform Head Cleaning.
If the problem persists, perform Head Flushing.
If you are still experiencing issues or have further questions, please contact our Sawgrass Care Team for assistance by click the 'Support' button on the bottom right of the page, or click here.