This article will show you how to print from your Cricut Design Space on Mac and include the Registration Marks as well.
- With your image loaded and ready to print, ensure that Print Then Cut is selected under Operation.
- Select Make It.
- Check the Material size matches your paper size and hit Continue
- Click Send to Printer
- Enable Use System Dialog, then hit Print
- Click the PDF drop-down menu and select Sawgrass Print Manager.
- The Print Manager print settings will now open
If you are still experiencing issues or have further questions, please contact our Sawgrass Care Team for assistance by click the 'Support' button on the bottom right of the page, or click here.