The below article will explore using the Custom Canvas function.
Custom Canvas is a handy tool when the Product that you have is not listed or not with the desired measurements. This is when Custom Canvas comes in as it allows you to create a new Canvas set with your desired dimensions, shape and bleed area. You can also upload you own shapes in SVG format.
- Lets start by selecting the Custom Canvas option.
- Next Select the desired Units of Measure.
- Then, enter the required dimensions, Width and Height, in the previous selected units of measure.
- Now, the bleed area. We recommend 0.125"
- And finally, the shape of the Canvas
- You can also upload your own shape as an SVG file. It is however important to note that Custom Canvas only support single path SVG files. If you do not, the error message "Multiple path in SVG file are not supported".
- Once you're happy with your Canvas settings , hit Design your Canvas and it will then load.
If you are still experiencing issues or have further questions, please contact our Sawgrass Care Team for assistance by click the 'Support' button on the bottom right of the page, or click here.