Don't worry, it's super easy!
You have three different options:
Printing through "open local file":
- First, click on the orange PM icon in the task tray (near the time on your start bar).
- You may have to use the arrow to show the hidden icons.
- In the menu, select open local file.
- From there, you will be able to choose the file you wish to print to your Sawgrass printer from your computer.
- Press the open button to send the design to your Print Manager.
Tip: When using open local file, always double check that your file type is compatible with the options listed.
Printing through other programs (Adobe programs, Silhouette, etc.):
- Design or open your desired creation in your software.
- Go to the print options for your program
- In the print options, you will make sure that Sawgrass Print Manager is selected as your printer.
- After that is selected correctly, you will press print to send the design to your Sawgrass Print Manager.
Printing through Creative Studio:
- Choose your desired blank and create your product within the Creative Studio web program.
- After designing, press the print icon in the upper righthand side of the screen.
- Enter all of your chosen settings into the print menu and press the pink print
- These steps will automatically populate the creation in Sawgrass Print Manager. (Keep in mind, sometimes it will take a second to pop up)
If you are printing onto Heat Transfer Vinyl, make sure that you print through your cutting software so that you have your registration marks.