Do you need to add a second Sawgrass Printer?
Maybe you've upgraded or received a replacement?
You're in the right place!
First thing's first, let's make sure Sawgrass Print Manager is up and running:
- Start by clicking on the PM logo.
- On Mac, when the Sawgrass Print Manager is running, you should see a small logo at top right. Please click on the logo to see the SPM menu appear.
- On Windows, please click on the hidden icons arrow down at the bottom right of the task bar, near the date and time. When the Sawgrass Print Manager is running you should see the PM logo in the hidden icons.
- Then select Printer Utilities
- Select Add New Printer
- Select the printer model and ink set of the printer you wish to install
- The installation process will now commence
- Once the printer has been installed, change the name of the printer in Printers and Scanners. Example names: SG1000Sublijet or SG800 EasySubli
- On Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Select the printer in the list at the left. Click Options & Supplies, then click General. Type the new name.
- On Windows, choose Printers & Scanners > Select your printer> Manage>Printer Properties. On the General tab, rename your printer.
- Once the printers have been renamed quit SPM and restart your computer so the changes can take effect.
- After restart sign back into Sawgrass Print Manager and you will see the printer has been updated with the new name.
You should be good to go! If you have any trouble, we'll be here to help. Happy printing!