Make sure to look over our system requirements before starting the installation
We know by now that you are eager to start creating. That’s why we made the start up and installation of the Sawgrass Print Manager super easy.
Let's jump in and get your sublimation journey started!
1. Follow the steps below to help guide to the beginning steps to download Sawgrass Print Manager for Windows:
- First, you'll need to download the installation file at sawgrassink.com/software
- Scroll until you see the pink button that reads Download for Windows.
- Once you have clicked on the download, the web browser will start downloading the installation file. (Depending on your web browser preference, follow any instruction your web browser asks about the download.)
- Once downloaded, you can start the installation by clicking on the installation file. The download location will vary based your web browser. (The download will be titled “SPM_Win64_v10.0.4…etc.”)
- Based on your security settings on your computer, you may get a pop-up asking “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”
- If you do receive this message, click yes. This will continue the installation process!
2. Follow the steps below to help guide you through the first portion of the Sawgrass Print Manager installation for Windows:
- First, the installation will ask you to select a language. Once you have click OK
- Next, a components box will pop up. You should see 4 check marks. If each box is not checked Print Manager will not function properly!
- Once you've confirmed all the boxes are checked, press Install.
- The installer will now start. You will see 2 green bars showing that the program is installing. This can take a minute or two, so go ahead and grab some water and relax as you wait!
- Once the installer has finished, another box will pop-up asking, “Would you like to install this device software?” Do not click install yet!
- First make sure the box next to “Always trust software from “Sawgrass Technologies, Inc.” is checked.
- If the installation is successful, another screen will pop-up saying, “Completing Sawgrass Print Manager Setup.” Go ahead and click finish.
- Yay, Give yourself a pat on the back! You've successfully completed the first half of installation!
Next, you will need to complete the second half of the installation.
It is crucial to finish both parts of the installation. If you do not complete both, you will not be able to print.
3. Follow the steps below to help guide you through the second portion of the Sawgrass Print Manager installation for Windows
- Picking up where we left off, once you click finish, another box will pop-up. If you do not see a pop-up, it might be hiding in your mini-icons! If it is hiding, look for the time and date located on the toolbar on your screen. Click on the orange PM icon, this will open the next window. (You may need to click the up arrow next to the clock to expand that tray.)
- This pop-up is the licensing agreement. To move forward with the installation, you will have to review the agreement and select Agree.
- Next, it will prompt you to sign in.
If you have not signed up on our website go ahead and click New User.
If you have already signed up with us you can use those sign details in here!
- If you selected New User to create an account with us this may hide the sign in pop-up. The installation sign in will still be available, you will just need to check for that mini-icon once more.
- Once you have signed in successfully, if you see a guy with some cool sunglasses, you are in the right place!
- Now select your printer model and type of ink. (Make sure you select the correct ink. Each ink has different settings with in Sawgrass Print Manager this can affect your prints, so be sure!)
- Finally, another window will pop-up asking which connection method you would like to choose. Select the connection option that you will be using to connect your printer to your computer, and click Next.
- The connection wizard will walk you through the last few steps! Once you have successfully connected the printer, you will see a window with a lovely blonde that says finish!
Note: If you need further assistance with the connection, go to our troubleshooting articles on network connection.
Create an account before downloading the Sawgrass Print Manager, that way, you can breeze through the process of signing in!
Make sure you know which type of ink you have before starting the download