Getting all set up with your Mac? We have steps for you too!
In fact, there are several ways to print to the Sawgrass Print Manager. Below you'll have a few options to choose from to find which works best for you!
The first is printing through "open local file":
- We do this by clicking the black PM icon in your top tool bar to populate your options drop down
- If the icon is not there, double click on the orange PM on your desktop or in your launchpad to launch the program.
- In the menu, select open local file.
- From there, you will be able to choose the file you wish to print to your Sawgrass printer from your computer.
- Press the open button to send the design to your Print Manager.
Tip: When using open local file, always double check that your file type is compatible with the options listed.
The second is printing through your Silhouette cutting program:
- Design or open your desired creation in your software.
- Select the printer icon on the top tool bar.
- In the preview pop-up, select print and another dialog box will appear.
- Do not hit print here just yet! On the bottom left side of the box, there is a PDF drop-down menu. Use this menu to select Sawgrass Print Manager.
- After that is selected correctly, the dialog box will disappear and your Sawgrass Print Manager program will launch.
Lastly, printing through Creative Studio:
- Choose your desired blank and create your product within the Creative Studio web program.
- After designing, press the print icon in the upper righthand side of the screen.
- Enter all of your chosen settings into the print menu and press the pink print button.
- The Sawgrass Print Manager will automatically open itself from here. Keep in mind, sometimes it will take a second to pop up
If you are printing onto Heat Transfer Vinyl, make sure that you print through your Silhouette software so that you have your registration marks.
When adding registration marks, make sure that the lines are thick so that your cutter can effectively read them.