There are 3 ways to upload images to CreativeStudio:
- There are a few ways to upload an image to CreativeStudio, follow the steps below that are best suited for you:
- Uploading a file to CreativeStudio once you have started creating:
- Once you have already started creating, on the left-hand side of the screen select the “Galleries” tab.
- Now open the “Galleries” tab and select a folder.
- Click the “upload image” button. (png., jpg., or svg.)
- From there another window will open and you will be given the choice of where you want to upload the image from.
- Note: you can only upload from Facebook, Instagram, or Pixabay if you have a CreativeStudio premium membership
- Once you have selected the file you wish to upload, another window will pop-up now the file can be saved.
- Now the file will be saved in the Galleries tab and ready for you to use!
- Uploading images to "Galleries”:
- Once you have logged into CreativeStudio you should see the “Galleries” tab located between “Creations” and “Favorites” on the left-side.
- From here, follow the steps listed above to upload an image into CreativeStudio.
- These files still need to be a PNG., JPG., or SVG.
- Uploading a “PSD” file to “Designs”:
- Once you are in CreativeStudio design area, on the left-side of the screen select the “Designs” tab
- Now, select the folder “My Designs” and click on “Upload Designs” at the top of the folder window.
- Next, a window will pop-up for you to select a (psd.) file to choose from on your computer.
- The (psd.) file will be loaded into the “My Designs” folder.
Make color changes to your file before uploading it to the “Designs” or “Galleries” tabs
In the “Galleries” tab on the CreativeStudio homepage you can add a new folder, delete a folder, and delete an image.