Using the features in the Text Block
There are various tools you can use to modify your inserted text while designing in CreativeStudio.
Listed below are the features offered in the text block and their functions:
- Text Block: The white, square box in the text block tab allows you to type what you would like your design to say. You always want to make sure you are typing here, the program will not allow you to type right into the design space.
- Font: This allows you to change the font of the text you have selected. (You can make sure that your text is selected by clicking on it in the design space)
- “B”: This allows you to make your text bold.
- “I”: This allows you to make the selected text italicized.
- Size: This allows you to adjust the size of the text you have selected by using the slider
- Paragraphs align right: This tool aligns your text to the right-side of the paragraph or margin.
- Paragraphs align center: This tool aligns the text to the center of the paragraph.
- Paragraphs align left: This tool aligns the text to the left-side of the paragraph or margin.
If you want to make your text larger, you can also select one of the gray four corners of the text box within the design area and pull to make the text size larger.