Performing a carriage reset will remove the charge flag on the printer as well as reset the print head adjustments. When powering the printer back on it will perform an ink charge.
Due to the print head adjustments being reset, it is recommended to carry out the print head position adjustment (Standard & High Quality) once the ink charge has been completed.
1. Enter the SP mode. (Press the up and down keys at the same time for 7 seconds, then press the OK key).
2. Using the Up and Down keys, Set the No. to 1, then press OK
3. Using the left and right keys, select 3. Process then press OK.
4. Again, using the left and right keys, select 009 FUNCTION/MODE, then press OK
5. Using the left and right keys, select 002 CARRIAGE CHANGE then press OK
6. Select ON from the selection keys. ON will now be highlighted.
7. Power the printer off
8. Replace the ink cartridges
9. Switch the machine on, the printer will start the initial ink fill process.