Are you struggling to print on 13x19 paper? Not to worry! we have some steps below to help!
The first steps would be to check the following:
- Make sure the bypass tray is not touching the wall
- Place 10 to 15 sheets of paper in the printer
- Check beneath the bypass tray for a white plastic detachable strip that helps to hold up the bypass tray. If you do not see this part attached, please check the box that you received the printer in
The second is printing through Sawgrass Print Manager Program:
- Print through the Sawgrass Print Manager
- On the Material tab be sure to select the Bypass Tray
- When the Sawgrass Print manager Dialogue box pops up, select the Layout Tab
- On The Layout tab select "Print Manager Performs Layout"
- Choose Page size A3+ (Super B)(12.992 X 19.016 in) Size paper